Monday, October 13, 2008

Milk and Honey


Last Friday my friend Chera took photos of the boys. It was so much fun and Chera has such an incredible eye. I was thinking about my boys this morning and noting their similarities and their differences. Basically they look alike but are colored different. Seth is golden. His colors are so rich. If you put him in the sun, he shines like a piece of wheat. Honey. Wyatt has pure and creamy skin. If you put him in the sun, he washes out a bit. If you put him in the shade, his skin glows. Milk. Chera still managed to get the best out of both of them. I looked at this photo this morning and I realized that as long as Scott and I have our boys, we will always live in the land of Milk & Honey. It's a beautiful thing.

6 comments:

Chris said...

great pic! nice post.

meowblack said...

They are so beautiful! You are such a doll and I am so glad you have the family that you deserve!!

Meg said...

I just love that picture. So sweet! Seth looks like a great big brother. :)

Rebecca said...

Ooh, I love that!!!
But, now I'm hungry! ;)

Kandice said...

I love your description. I love your family!

Annapurna & CW said...

that was a really beautiful description and totally made me tear up.
the land of milk and honey, how perfect.