Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Not Your Momma's Mother's Ring


My wonderful friend Jackie took a photo of my mother's ring. I absolutely love my ring. I wanted something that represented my boys but couldn't find something other than the gold & birthstone combo. That just wasn't me. Scott gave this ring to me after the birth of Wyatt. The interlocking rings hand stamped with the boys' names means so much to me. It's not a fancy piece of jewelry but then again, I'm just not a fancy piece of jewelry type of girl. At least not at the moment. I reserve the right to change my mind later in life thus making Scott buy me a big diamond. Until then, this simple ring is my most prize possession. It was made by Ft. Worth's own Nelle & Lizzy. If you are in the market for something really simple but really cool, check them out.

www.nelleandlizzy.com

4 comments:

Krysta said...

Love it!

Mama Red said...

I love it. It's perfect!

CNH said...

Love it! I need one of those!

Meg said...

Wow, that is beautiful!