Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's Christmas Time in Texas






It's Santa's Rodeo..we'd hang our boots for stockings but our feet would get too cold..so gather around the campfire and thank God for all your blessings..yippee ki-yi-yay get along little doggie, it's Christmas time in Texas :)

Did I mention it snowed? Yep..for about 2 hours it snowed. Hard. Of course it didn't stick because two days earlier it was 70+ degrees. We didn't let that ruin our good time :) Seth had to go on to school but Wyatt got to play in it. He played until his little baby hands were frozen and I forced him to come in. Good times though.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

In that first pic, it looks like there were feet of snow!! :D
Wasn't it so fun? We loved it!

Susan said...

I know. haha I had a hard time getting my pics to turn out b/c they were all so blown out. Looks like we need to get our sleds out.