Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Damn You HGTV

Damn you HGTV...you have ruined my life. Before I found you, I was happy. I thought I was pretty well organized. Now everywhere I look I see things that need a change. My house has an abundance of clutter and an unfortunate lack of shelves. This wall needs to have a warm color, the cabinets need to be painted..Oh! or maybe replaced?! This floor! Who picked out this floor? Damn you HGTV and your hot carpenters with fabulous hair. Damn you and your team of good-looking, cool-chick craftsmen. Or is that craftswomen? Anyway...Damn you to hell for making me want to put a skill saw on my Amazon wish list. I hope you are happy that I lie awake at night wondering where I could get my hot little hands on painters stilts. I wonder if Santa will bring me a tool belt and nail gun? I've been a good girl. LOL

4 comments:

Chris said...

I'm with you! Those show make me feel like my house looks like it belongs to Freg G. Sanford!
And I have NEVER wanted a pneumatic nail gun SO BADLY!

Unknown said...

LOL...this is great. I've never been so dissatisfied with my backyard until I found HGTV. Those darn landscapers are amazing. I've never felt so non-manly.

I've got to go to Home Depot now.

meowblack said...

I dream of the bathrooms and kitchens. I am envious.

Rebecca said...

I'd like to see you strap on a tool belt, LOL!! ;)