Sunday, September 28, 2008

Home from Florida





I love Destin. I love the beach. I love vacation. It was a fun week. We took tons of photos but these are some of my favorites. The first photo is the happy dance that went on for about 5 mins. Do you have any idea how happy you have to be to actually get into this position? Pretty darn happy :) Then we have Wyatt's very first dip in the ocean. It's good to be home. The dogs missed us. Can't wait to go back again. A toast to Destin...until we meet again...

5 comments:

Chris said...

I do that same dance when Brandy uncorks a bottle of wine! But he has me beat on the high kick!

colorwheeler said...

I am going to try that kick. If you don't hear from me for a couple of days, will you please call 911?

Rebecca said...

Aw, those are adorable pics, and I bet they just sum up the whole trip! :D

Kandice said...

I love them, and I am so happy you had such a great time!

meowblack said...

Awwwww!!! I love the kick. Maybe he will be a karate master!